This page is for International Investors
Are you an international investor wanting to invest in the U.S. real estate? but don’t know the where to start? Taxes? Foreign Exchange? Bank Accounts?
Well I understand the entire process, and I help out other international members navigate through all the jargon. It’s simple, very straight forward, and we avoid any pitfalls as we have access to the best U.S. resources to make the process effortless. We do all the hard work!
When you sign up as an international member we take care of the rest;
- Registering with the IRS as a foreign investors here in the US!
U.S. Accountant & tax Preparation
- Our network of accountants has over 15 years’ experience dealing with taxation services, advice for international investors investing in the U.S.!
Getting your money into the U.S. quick, safe and easy!
- Transferring your money in and out of the U.S. for rates a lot cheaper than the banks and save 1000’s of dollars over the course of the investment.
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- An LLC is an entity that can provide legal protection and taxation benefits beyond owning
- Property in your personal name. It is a form of asset protection.
- If you invest in one of our deals there is no need to obtain U.S. financing, as we secure the debt (our names are on the loan). However, if you are wanting to do your own deals we can help you source debt as an international investor buying US real estate.