RG 006 – Getting Set-Up in the U.S. Before You Start Investing – with Ben Gray
In case you missed the podcast here are some of the highlights from our conversation with Ben Gray:
- Founder of www.Americanproperties.com.au.
- A fellow Aussie who has successfully broken into the U.S. investing market and started his own online real estate company!
- Lives in the Big Apple, NYC!
- Helps connect Aussie investors with cracking U.S. real estate investment deals.
Nuts and Bolts:
AmericanProperties.com.au helps Aussie investors get set-up in the U.S. before they can start purchasing real estate! It’s simple and easy!
Step 1: Initial U.S. Step!
- Apply for an Individual Tax Payer Identification Number (ITIN);
- Link you with a reputable U.S. Accountant;
- Establish Foreign Exchange account and U.S. bank accounts; and
- Set up a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Step 2: Obtaining financing to help purchase U.S. investment properties.
Step 3: Property Management – Helping find a suitable property manger to oversee the day-to-day operations of your investment.
Step 5: The Fun Starts! Once everything is in place Americanproperties.com.au will help investors find a cracking investment opportunity!
Introductory informational videos are also available on Ben’s website! www.americanproperties.com.au
To find out more about how Ben and his team can aid Aussie investors with setting up in the U.S. drop them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org