RG 246 – Mindful Money: Earn Your “Happiness Dividend” w/ Jonathan DeYoe
This week my special guest on the show is Jonathan DeYoe and we get into the benefits of investing, why starting a business is smart, and how to keep a strict work-life balance.
Prior to establishing his own firm, Jonathan worked for a number of Wall Street behemoths, including Morgan Stanley, UBS PaineWebber and Salomon Smith Barney. He founded DeYoe Wealth Management in 2001 because he wanted to offer independent financial advice and unparalleled customer service in a warm, welcoming, client-centered environment. Today, Jonathan and his team manage close to $250,000,000 for nearly 235 families and non-profits in the Bay Area and beyond.
We dive deep into:
- Creating an investing plan
- Creating a business
- How to invest your money wisely regardless of income
- Why instant gratification is killing new businesses
- Bouncing back from failure and changing your life
- How to build for success in your life AND business
Hit subscribe to join our community and grow your investing knowledge today.
So what are you waiting for?