Real estate investor Joseph Bramante is our guest this week and boy… does he have an amazing story about how he got into the real estate business. We dive into how Joseph went from being a team lead for ExxonMobil in Papua New Guinea, to securing a 26 unit multifamily deal which kicked off his investing career… all in 6 months. Joseph’s shares how anyone, even a syndication newbie, can apply an institutional level of project management to their business.
As CEO of TriArc Real Estate Partners, the best part of Joseph Bramante’s day is showing investors how to create more time to enjoy life by building passive income streams which can fund unpaid vacations and accelerate retirement. The metric by which he measures his success is the number of people he’s helped achieve early retirement.
We dive deep into:
- The type of contracts you want to implement when holding your GC’s feet to the fire
- How to manage your schedules successfully
- Re-baselining and how you shouldn’t expect to get it right the first time
- Liquidating damages
- Working effectively with a GC
- Fixing problems before they escalate out of control.
So what are you waiting for?