On this episode Peter Badger drops by and provides some amazing advice for us on investing in agriculture. Now this may be a little outside of the box on this show but it has strong relevance in terms of growing your wealth and living the passive income life that you want to live… where you want to live it. Peter dives into how “living the dream” can get super boring, how he invested in a Colombian coconut farm that provides incredible annual returns and why you, and everyone else, should be thinking outside the box when it comes to investing their money. There’s some amazing advice in here, so make sure you don’t miss it.
Peter Badger and his wife Karen Williams co-founded the Global Investor Alliance to help people obtain the mindset, strategies & tools to create recurring income from global real estate investing. Peter spent 25 years on Wall Street and in Silicon Valley while Karen spent 20 years in Management Consulting and Corporate Sales/Marketing. Today, real estate investing and education is their full-time endeavor.
We dive deep into:
- How to improve your property management skills.
- What mistakes to look out for when investing in property.
- How it’s easier to have a successful business in the U.S. compared to other countries.
- Be careful what you wish for because sometimes it’s not what it cracked up to be.
- How investing in agriculture changed Peter’s life and how it can yours.
- Thinking outside the box when it comes to investing.
So what are you waiting for?