Upgrading Mobile Homes to Create Affordable Housing in Silicon Valley | Franco Perez
What if I told you there is a way to create affordable housing in Silicon Valley and other places where home ownership is out of reach for most people?
You’d probably think I was nuts and for good reason! In San Jose, the average price for a single-family home is $1.6 million. Most middle-class working people can’t even afford the down payment for that!
But there is hope on the horizon. In this week’s episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Franco Perez. Franco grew up in a family with an unstable housing situation, and now, he is on a mission to create affordable housing.
How? By upgrading underutilized mobile homes with great potential for growth.
Franco has established a dedicated team of like-minded individuals who believe they can positively impact the community while making good money along the way.
Today, he is here to share his knowledge, insights, and successes with us.
So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
- Intro (00:00)
- How Franco made his first dollar (01:04)
- Why Franco invests in LA, San Jose, and San Diego (05:15)
- On upgrading mobile homes (12:33)
- The benefits of homeownership vs. renting (15:37)
- Franco’s business model (18:43)
- Top 5 investing tips (21:50)
- Outro (26:56)
➡️ Check out Franco Perez:
• All of his links: https://beacons.ai/franco.tv
➡️ Visit https://reedgoossens.com/ and:
• Invest passively in multifamily real estate
• Get FREE access to my 100% Passive Real Estate Investment Masterclass
• Take a look at my portfolio
• Get FREE multifamily real estate resources
➡️ Follow me on social media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reedgoossens/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reed.goossens/
➡️ Subscribe to my podcast:
• YouTube: @ReedGoossensREI
• Apple: https://apple.co/44MiDN7
• Spotify: https://spoti.fi/45fVIcR
• Stitcher: https://bit.ly/3OHHJqJ
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/investing-in-the-us
Investing in the U.S. is a podcast for real estate investors and entrepreneurs who want to break into the U.S. market and grow their wealth!
Follow so you never miss an episode!