The REAL Reason Why Brandon Turner Left BiggerPockets
There are few people as accomplished and well-known in the world of real estate as my guest in this episode.
Meet the visionary and true legend in the field, Brandon Turner! For those of you who may be living under a rock, Brandon started and used to host the BiggerPockets podcast. And while he is still part owner of BiggerPockets, he has left the company to pursue other ventures.
Now, he is a real estate investor, podcaster, bestselling author, and the founder of Open Door Capital and BetterLife.
I’m super excited to have him on the show to share his incredible story with us, spill the beans on why he left BiggerPockets, and what he’s up to now.
- Intro (00:00)
- How Brandon made his first dollar (01:15)
- Brandon’s life before he got into real estate (02:29)
- How he discovered BiggerPockets and turned it into what it is today (07:28)
- Brandon’s thoughts on being and working as a visionary (13:45)
- The 4 layers of building a business (18:14)
- Transitioning into bigger things (23:22)
- Managing a remote team from Hawaii (31:00)
- Why Brandon left BiggerPockets (35:07)
- Top 5 investing tips (41:18)
- Outro (48:13)
➡️ Check out Brandon Turner:
• Website: https://www.beardybrandon.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beardybrandon/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeardyBrandon
➡️ Visit https://reedgoossens.com/ and:
• Invest passively in multifamily real estate
• Get FREE access to my 100% Passive Real Estate Investment Masterclass
• Take a look at my portfolio
• Get FREE multifamily real estate resources
➡️ Follow me on social media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reedgoossens/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reed.goossens/
➡️ Subscribe to my podcast:
• YouTube: @ReedGoossensREI
• Apple: https://apple.co/44MiDN7
• Spotify: https://spoti.fi/45fVIcR
• Stitcher: https://bit.ly/3OHHJqJ
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/investing-in-the-us
Investing in the U.S. is a podcast for real estate investors and entrepreneurs who want to break into the U.S. market and grow their wealth!
Follow so you never miss an episode!