Why You Should Invest in Multifamily Properties Right NOW | Michael Roeder
Is now a good time to invest in multifamily properties?
Many people will tell you no, but what is the market actually like right now? And what can we expect in the coming months?
Here today to answer these questions is none other than Michael Roeder. Before transitioning to real estate, Michael was a top-performing, high net worth insurance broker for a Fortune 500 company. Later, he co-founded Granite Towers Equity Group, a private real estate equity firm.
Michael is the general partner on over 2500 units and about $350 million worth of assets, and he’s the host of the Keeping It Real Podcast. So, you best believe he knows a thing or two about real estate.
In this episode, we discuss the multifamily market over the last 12 months, forecast what’s coming in the next few months, and talk about best practices in asset management.
- Mike’s first job (01:33)
- Transitioning into multifamily (03:24)
- The multifamily market in 2023 (06:19)
- Navigating multifamily in a challenging market (13:08)
- Floating rate debt that’s keeping Mike awake at night (22:56)
- Top 5 investing tips (25:33)
- Outro (30:39)
➡️ Check out Granite Towers Equity Group: https://www.granitetowersequitygroup.com/
➡️ Visit https://reedgoossens.com/ and:
• Invest passively in multifamily real estate
• Get FREE access to my 100% Passive Real Estate Investment Masterclass
• Take a look at my portfolio
• Get FREE multifamily real estate resources
➡️ Follow me on social media:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reedgoossens/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reed.goossens/
➡️ Subscribe to my podcast:
• YouTube: @ReedGoossensREI
• Apple: https://apple.co/44MiDN7
• Spotify: https://spoti.fi/45fVIcR
• Stitcher: https://bit.ly/3OHHJqJ
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/investing-in-the-us
Investing in the U.S. is a podcast for real estate investors and entrepreneurs who want to break into the U.S. market and grow their wealth!
Follow so you never miss an episode!